tisdag 27 november 2007

Winter Wonderland


Thanksgiving was great.I can't believe I almost passed up celebrating this year.

We spent the weekend decorating the house inside and out.It's absolutely gorgeous.I'll take pictures and post them later.

E is sick AGAIN..Poor little feller. We went out and about on Saturday.She started with the sniffles and sneezing that night and well she's missed the past two days of school.

Oh well, such is life, with a sickly allergy stricken kiddo!

Oh and S is coming home tomorrow for a long weekend..I can't wait to see what he brings me..NOT!

2 kommentarer:

Ducty sa...

I can't believe poor little Southern E is sick again. Kisses to my little sugar lamb!
Unbelieveable snow.....I can't wait to see the pictures of the old homestead, OH and be sure and weather the storm to go stock up on laundry soap....a little birdie said you might need some.

Mimilou sa...

I made a soap run tonight :)
By the way it's snowing like crazy.