tisdag 14 juli 2009

This and That.

S is coming home tomorrow.YAY!
Doll Baby is leaving for Tel Aviv. I wish I could say I was going with her but she has 11 hours on a *cough cough* AIRPLANE or AEROPLANE. (to me the latter spelling is too fancy smancy ) I don't want to look un-ed- you-MA-cated in front of the youngin'...LOL!

I'm not going to ramble on about my "new"(as of 6 years ago)fear of flying.
I hope she has a wonderful time and brings me back something nice... something REAL nice.*snickers*

The weather has been warmer but with the warmth comes the rain.
I did go back to the grocery store and I actually bought some meat because E said "lets try something new tonight" I said"ok, like what?" she said "MEAT?" ha ha ha Bless her heart.
I oven fried( olive oil of course) pork chops, jasmine rice, a Swedish brown sauce she loves,shredded carrots, a rocket salad and garlic bread.The sauce is actually called Brunsås(brown sauce).

E and I have a couple garden projects we are working on and she wants to convert her old club house to a funky new hip one.We'll see how that goes.

3 kommentarer:

Paul sa...

I will bring you back something real nice, but i will bring it back HERE so you will have to get on an aeroplane and come get it. I wish you were going too. 11 hours on a plane doesn't seem so bad, we once drove 4 hours to eat at a restaurant and 14 hours to see a bunch of Swedes.

Paul sa...

Oh, and I can't wait to taste all the food. How do you say "bologna" and "chicken leg" in hebrew?

Brenda sa...

Well my bologna has a first name it's O S C A R, and my bologna has a second name it's M A Y E R so be sure to call it by name when getting your translation! Oh and the chicken I believe is B A B E S!

Yes Mi, I believe that whole fear of flying can be taken care of with a bottle of Gin and a few Val's then get on board and come see us...we are worth seeing you know! Besides if you don't then I am going to beat you to Doll Baby's house and get the "really nice" gift she brought back for you! ha ha