lördag 25 juli 2009

Saturday!

We took a drive today to get away from the rainy weather. We live in a valley completely surrounded by mountains and when the rain sets in it stays.

I keep forgetting just how beautiful it is over by the coast.Best part of all it's only about an hour and half away.What's wrong with me?!?

Thank the Lord DB is back from Israel safe and sound.Not that she was ever in any danger I'm just glad she is home and I get to talk to her 4 or 5 times a day again! YAY!!

We are taking S back up to University next weekend.I can't believe how fast the time has passed and he is ALREADY headed back.

I do love his new apartment and lucky for him he has a friendly little neighbor lady that lives just across the hallway.I think she will even allow him to borrow a cup of sugar now and then.
I have a feeling he runs out of sugar a lot and makes his way over there loading up on the sweet stuff MORE times than not. Thanks friendly little neighbor lady!

E has a new little friend.Its a bunny! She hasn't named him yet but man he is cute.

Well P is waiting patiently for me to come in so we can watch a DVD together So I'll close for now.

Personal note to one of my blog readers... spɹɐʍ ʞɔɐq pɐǝɹ p1noɔ ı noʎ p1oʇ ı ǝǝs...LOL!

TTYL Peeps,
Mimi

Inga kommentarer: