tisdag 21 juli 2009

No beep?!?!

With the rainy cold weather we are having I had no choice but to...BAKE BREAD!(in the bread machine of course)
Oh no? Oh yes! The first loaf turned out great.It was a Greek bread and YUM-E.

The second loaf.Um...well...yeah..NOT so great.It was suppose to be cinnamon raisin bread.I followed the instruction very carefully and wait 4 hours for the darn "beep" that was suppose to alert me as to when I should add the raisins.No beep came I continued to "wait" for the beep.I questioned every person in the house (many times).No one heard any beep/peep or any other strange signal .Not that they were listening for one... but I had to ask.

I think I was beginning to annoy S with my "beeping" questions, when I walked up to him - he actually made a beeping sound and when I turned around to look he took off.

E, yes, even sweet little precious E blurted out "I haven't heard your beeping beep mom".Then headed off to her room to doodled her boyfriends name a million gazillion times.

Realizing I must have REALLY been getting on their nerves I relaxed and watched videos on youtube while waiting for the beep.Yes, I know my family DID ban me from youtube after I was convinced I could cut hair(and even tried out my new skills on P) after watching a video...Nuff said!

The beep never came.The bread started to smell good then 5 minutes later it started to smell burned.BURNED?!? It must have risen too much and started to spill out of the little baking reservoir then it settled on the heating element and there it began to burn.It was a mess and I am glad that 4 hour (YES 4 HOUR) experience is O-V-E-R!!!
Well at least until tomorrow when I go shopping for more baking supplies and try again.LOL!

Inga kommentarer: