torsdag 19 februari 2009

While I was away...

We've celebrated our Anniversary and Valentines day.

Let's see we've been socked in with - 20 to -30 degree weather OR the days it warms a little it starts to snow like crazy.I'm talking SNOW people. Like up to 12 inches at a time.

I've had the stomach flu off and on for a week.
We've redone the entry way.
E started Sex-Ed class at school the same week she got her first boyfriend.Luckily all the things they are teaching them about makes her" sick to her stomach"..*snickers*

One of our sheep died :(

My MIL had surgery and my Mothers doctor has not given her the "ok" to come to Sweden , her tickets are booked and it's only 11 days until she leaves.

There's more but I don't want to sound boring ha ha ha!

1 kommentar:

Brenda sa...

Happy Anniversary! I can not believe how time flies and makes 10 years seem like 1 in some cases but when I think of how bad I miss you all it seems like a lifetime that we are apart.