torsdag 6 november 2008

New IS good!

Last week I made a post about not liking the saying "out with the old..in with the new..

This past week has been ALL about the "NEW" and "NEW BEGINNINGS,NEW HOPE"..I was a bit nervous about the week a head and made that post out of my feelings of insecurity.

Well I'm here to say NEW/CHANGE IS GOOD!

We had a great time in Stockholm and spending time with S was fabulous!!
Each time he makes a visit home, I realize just how he is growing and maturing and I have to say I'm impressed with the man he is becoming.I think the "new" in his life has made a big change for the better..But I'll leave that for now!

E has had to face some tough challenges this week and she came through each one of them with flying colors. We ARE SO PROUD OF THE COURAGE AND STRENGTH SHE HAS SHOWN US!!! Way to go E!!!

Inga kommentarer: