torsdag 14 maj 2009

I knew it was just


a matter of time before I got The FLU!!!
Now I'm not saying I've started oinking like a pig or growing feathers like a bird.But what ever this is I have is nasty. I have a sore throat, runny nose,itchy watery eyes,cough and I'm aching in places I didn't even know I had. The silver lining is no one had the heart to tell me ice cream for dinner was a bad choice.

Good news I got my new refrigerator today... Yay! I'm officially a nerd I know! But I'm extremely happy with the new refrigerator because our old Husqvarna frig was 20 years old.

TTYL,
Mi

2 kommentarer:

Brenda sa...

You sound you should be the next spokesperson for NyQuil...and hey that Ice Cream goes with those Cookies you had so don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Get Better! Ducty

Paul sa...

I love the picture to go along with the post. Did Babs take it? It looks just like you.