måndag 30 juni 2008

Yesterday was ...

The big 2-0 for S. I can't believe he is already 20.I can't believe I'm the mother of a 20 year old.(and a almost 14 yr old).

I am just now starting to feel like a grown up myself.( I'm 40 people)And NOW a grownup is calling me mom!
Argh...How did this happen? ha ha ha.

The funny part of having a kid that age is they know and have an answer for EVERYTHING.As much as I hate to admit it he got me the other day!

He was helping me out in the kitchen , I was NOT really needing the helping he was offering(he's a clown that loves to aggravate people. ha ha ) Anyway ,I was telling him how I wanted it done And he was just messing around. I said "Damn it S just do like I said, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure it out"! He said "Yeah ,but IF it did; I'm your man! He's studying Aero-Space Engineering (aka A Rocket Scientist) . The Ass! LOL...How would one go about grounding a 20 year old?

I sure love that big grown/baby boy!

Peace Peeps,
Mimi

Inga kommentarer: